TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR OUR SCHOLARSHIP, APPLICANTS MUST:
- 1. Be female high school seniors of African or Hispanic descent planning to attend an accredited college or university
- 2. Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- 3. Reside or attend high school in the Bronx
- 4. Have performed at least ten hours of community service and provide verification
- 5. Provide an autobiographical essay (typewritten and double-spaced)
- 6. Provide a resume
- 7. Provide an official high school transcript and
- 8. Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which must be academic
- 1. Scholarship recipient will be notified by mail on or before June 30th.
- 2. Submission of an application to KEZ Scholarship Fund constitutes permission to use the recipient’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and fund solicitation.
- 3. The amount of the Scholarship Award is determined yearly by the KEZ Scholarship Fund.
- 4. Scholarship recipient must send proof of college registration by October 1st of the same year to the KEZ Scholarship Fund. Award will then be mailed directly to the College Bursar’s Office.
- 5. The Scholarship fund is not renewable and dispersed only once to the winner(s).
- 6. Only completed applications postmarked by April 15th will be considered.